- All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days when the product(s) become available. Products on back order can take from 3-6 weeks for delivery. The Joint Force Tactical team will work hard to deliver products as timely as possible.
- All listed weights for products are listed to reflect the cost to ship and may not be the actual weight of the product.
- All packages will be packed in discrete plain unmarked packaging.
- All duties, foreign taxes, & import fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. We suggest contacting local officials to find if there are extra charges that apply to the products that you are ordering.
- Shipping within Canada, charges are as stated on the purchase completion page and are based on UPS standard ground service or Canada Post standard service. (For customers who wish to pick up there order please select BC as your shipping province and then select Pick-Up as your delivery method). If you would like to inquire or request an alternative shipping method please call 604-705-0600.
- We do not currently ship to the U.S.(including Hawaii, & Alaska). IN the coming months Joint Force Tactical will be working to ship internationally.
- All customers information is private and never sold, shared or given to anyone.
- All items are backed by the manufacturer's warranty. Length of warranty varies between products.
- All warranty items must have an original sales receipt. No warranty items will be accepted without a receipt.
- All Warranty items must contain all original parts supplied with the item at the time of purchase. Not having all original parts may void the warranty.
- All warranty returns must have an authorization number please call 604-705-0600 to receive your return Authorization. No warranty items will be accepted without an authorization Number.
- All shipping of the warranty item, returning to us is at the expense of the customer (No COD shipments will be accepted).
- Joint Force Tactical offers a 14 day return policy. Any item may be returned up to 14 days upon you receiving your order excluding any items that are final sales.
- All returns must have an authorization number please call 604-705-0600 to receive your return Authorization. No return items will be accepted without an authorization number.
- All returns must have an original sales receipt and all original parts and pieces. No returns will be excepted if any of the above are missing.
- All returns must be in original condition and unopened and unused. No returns will be excepted if any product is not in its original condition.
- All shipping costs of returning items are at the sole responsibility of the customer and must be sent insured to cover the cost of the item in case of damage during shipping. No COD or uninsured packages will be excepted
- All returns will be credited back to the customer in the same payment method used to originally pay for the item. No exceptions!
- We will not accept returns of special ordered items unless the item is defective or on manufacturer warranty.
Questions & Concerns
Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions or concerns about any of our policies, products, and services we offer.